Black and Decker Table saw.

I plan to buy a 10" Firestorm Table Saw (Model #FS2500TS) or a 10" Black and Decker Table Saw (Model #BT2500). Does someone have tried one of this models? I would like to have comments about precision, dadoo use, vibrations, dust collecting, noise, quality vs price, etc. Is this a good choice for a weed end woodworker who don't want to pay more than 500$ canadian.
Thank you !
Sorry, my english is poor...
S. Bourque
Save more money and look at General.

Also looked for used ones in newspapers and local newsgroups. Search the newsgroup list for XXXX.forsale. XXXX is often the name of an area or city. Mine is triangle.forsale, if you want to see the format. Of course you can also post your want and your area here. Wilson