BILL DING

http://www.balderstone.ca/billding.html
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
On Dec 20, 3:46 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Wow! Put a pouty snarl and a gold colored necklace on that sucker and sell it as an image of a rap "singer." The board will have more talent, anyway.

I was thinking you could turn them into robots, but I guess that'll work, too.