BIG Edge Sander in OKC - FS - CHEAP

Is anyone interested in an Eckland (sp?) edge sander. Pulled from use several months back. Must be picked up here SOON. $100. If I just had a little more room.... This thing is at least 6' long with 3 new belts. Does oscillate. Anyone??? Respectfully, Ron Moore
At that price for an oscillating edge sander put it on Craig's list and you'll have a line of people at your door.

I might be interested if you still have it. How much does it weigh? BC