Biesemeyer TS splitter for General Int 250??

Do any of the Biesemeyer splitters fit a General Int'l model 250 table saw?

They have a spliiter model for the General 350, but I called General in Canada and they said it would probably not fit. They said the #250 assembly is more like a Delta Unisaw than a General #350. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Rick

Reply to
rumbaa

I made my own for the Unisaw and the Powermatic. I used a brass plate of the correct thickness (thickness is unimportant as long as it is thinner than the blade) and drilled a hole in it at the bottom to fit the stud. I rounded the front corners of the plate and bolted it on. It stuck up two inches above the table. I need to use an end wrench to put it on or remove it. I hate those toothed anti kickback levers. As long as a splitter is in place the wood can't hit the back of the blade and kick back. I did buy one of those quick release splitters for $100 many years back but it was a pain to use. max

Reply to
max