Best Woodworking Newsgroup / Forum?

I've looked at Knots and Sawmill Creek.
What else is out there and which is the best?
Regards,
Hello Tom, I recently joined Lumberjocks.com You get to post pictures of shops/ projects, etc and there are several forums. The "welcoming comittee" is quite friendly too. I recommend it. Marc

Marc,
Dave from Parkville here. What is you Lumberjock name? I am DustyDave on Lumberjocks.

Woodweb.com has a large knowledge base, but is mostly hard-core. Very little Neanderthal stuff. I do like Sawmill Creek but don't visit that often.
T,
I visited both woodweb and sawmill creek for several months and decided on sawmill. I think it was the format that won me over. Content is good on both.
Craig
wrote:

Woodweb.com has a large knowledge base, but is mostly hard-core. Very little Neanderthal stuff. I do like Sawmill Creek but don't visit that often.

try here tom. absolutly no religion or politics allowed and moderated to keep it clean for family viewing. www.ncwoodworker.net being from someplace other than NC is not usually a problem.
skeez
www.woodcentral.com - forums for general woodworking topics wood turning hand tools Permits including images as well as urls to a web page in addition to text also has articles from both wood central as well as the former badger pond (the host passed away and WC made its articles available on WC also has book and video reviews and an odds 'n' ends section
www.woodnet.net - forums for woodworking woodworking power tools woodworking handtools woodturning home improvement good causes tool swap 'n sell
both sites are moderated
if you're into woodturning http://www.thewows.com/isapi.dll?c=h&htx=page this one's "by invitation only" but populated by a lot of well known turners from all over the world.

I hope I'm wrong, but I anticipate your departure swan-song, Tom. With sadness.
Perhaps a story, or a soliloquy, at least. I hope.
Let us know where you go, and why. Afterall:
"We know not know where we come, nor why We know not where we go, nor when"
Or something like that.
-Zz

The best is pretty subjective, Tom. It all depends on your preferences and needs. Sawmill Creek is pretty good but I only lurk - I don't have much to offer. I go to BT3central.com a lot. It's probably too elementary for you (BTW, outstanding work you do) but they are a very social group. Best of luck.
Thanks for the input.
Time to go have a look see.
Regards,