Best Router

Page 2 of 2
Greg Guarino wrote:

My dream is two bandsaws...one for resawing, one for curvy stuff. I REALLY dislike changing bandsaw blades.
in July I'll be 82 so it is doubtful my dream will be realized; not necessarily by death but by declining desire.
Greg Guarino wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------- "dadiOH" wrote:

------------------------------------------------------ I'll be 78 in July.
I'm with you concerning desire.
Many things fall into the "Who Cares" bucket these days.
Lew
On Wed, 06 May 2015 12:59:16 -0700, Lew Hodgett wrote:

I'll beat that by 2 months :-).

My rule is never throw out a tool that works - or one I can repair.
On Wed, 06 May 2015 16:04:41 -0400 snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

the rule now is never throw it out just sell it on feeBay and list it as vintage with a high price
vintage seems to mean "no idea what it is or if it works but it's dirty and old looking"
On Wed, 6 May 2015 05:51:00 +0000 (UTC), Baxter

Use it for comparison to the new model so you know why you upgraded.