Bay Area Dave

Dave, I found a post from you at google where you used the Incra sliders for a miter sled. My new table saw should be here by next week and want to get the stuff to build a sled. Can you send me a pic of yours? Use the addy below. Thanks
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
Mike S. wrote:

Mike, I just posted 2 pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking for you.
I also made a 2 drawer cabinet for underneath the TS. If you'd like to see that also, just say the word.
dave
Mike S. wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Even if he wouldn't, I would. Thanks!
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@BARFcarolina.rr.com
Go ahead and post the cabinet too. Thanks
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
guys, I just ran home for a few minutes. My 16 year old cockapoo is dying so I've been taking care of her today across town at my ex's place because my ex's boss is a cold hearted person who thinks one day of work is more important than attending to our dying pet. I had to come home for a few minutes to let my puppy out and then I'm driving back across town to comfort my older "baby". It's a sad day for our entire family... Jenny has been with my ex for the past 7 years and not a day goes by that I don't think of that sweet little doggie every time I look at my puppy.
Tonight I will resize the pictures of the Unisaw under-table cabinets for you.
Hug your kids and your pets.
dave
Mike S. wrote:

I posted the cabinet on abpw.