Bastille Day.

I thought of Bastille Day when I saw the images last night.
A lot of people around the world are celebrating, but Obama won't get the real respect he deserves until he nails that sunnuvabitch Bush and his cronies for war crimes and plundering the American people.
Good luck people!!!! . . . . . . . and congratulations.