Baseboards - dividing an angle - Fudd

Fudd asked me to depict the method I use to divide an angle and I tried to do it with limited success using text.
I then remembered I can make my own web page! (Ok I can try)
Go to home.comcast.net/~nunyabiznas
Click on the diagram and it will get big enough for you to see it. I have never had the need to use this when building a project, but I assume it is more accurate than a protractor.
This is my first attempt at a web page with ten minutes spent on it so nothing else is there, for now anyway.
Guess it needs the http to show up as a link. Told you I was new at this.
http://home.comcast.net/~nunyabiznas
RayV wrote:

Hi RayV
Awesome response. Your drawing explains it all.
I really appreciate the "simple way" of doing things
Much Thanks
Fudd
If that's your picture the resemblance to Norm is scary. Tom

It's not my picture yet, but a few more trips to the plastic surgeon...