barns what to do?

I have to take them down. there are two them one 20 by 60. the other is 25 by 80. they are about 100 to 150 yrs old. do keep the wood or not. I just bout a portable sawmill from a man up the street. so do I mark broads or want. I have the to keep them. so win i git with wood i can use them. what do you think. thank from steven van be nice to you tools!
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:58:46 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Steven Van Densen)Crawled out of the shop and said. . .: snip

hell, if you have to keep more than one broad, thats gonna get spendy! i only have one, and she keeps my wallet empty
*G* Traves
I MINT BOARDS!
On 26 Jul 2003 08:58:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (Charlie Self) wrote:

Blimey Charlie, get with the program will ya? ;O) He means those little minty boards that wriggleys make, you know spearmint and peppermint gum, wrapped in paper and silver foil that sorta thing! ;O) <sigh>
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
Steven Van Densen spaketh...

I was going to run this through Babblefish, http://babel.altavista.com /, but I couldn't decide on what two languages to use!
Do I understand that when you 'git with wood' you want to 'mark broads'? Well we didn't call it marking, but whose up with all the slang these days. The sawmill part worries me a little, you sure are kinky.
--
McQualude

By all means keep the boards. Sticker them (put a row of scrap wood stringers between each layer to let air circulate), keeping an eye out for dry rot, bugs, etc. If you see any of the latter, fumigate, cut out the bad parts, burn the wood, whatever is required. Keep the boards the same thickness as they come out of the barn since you never know what you will need in the future.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Steven Van Densen wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Steven Van Densen) wrote in message

Gentlemen (and others),
Mr. Van Denson either has a spelling disability or English is not his first language.
He has two very old barns to take down and is wondering if it is worth saving the wood. He has a portable sawmill available and somewhere to store the wood. If it is worth saving, he wants to know what is the best way to cut it up.
Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to his question but I am sure somebody here does...
Terry.
yes i have a spelling disability. be nice to you tools!
me three (it's relevant...but you had to be there....)
Rob

Steven Van Densen wrote:

You also have a problem with details. This is the third new post from you and none of them have contained any details.
There was
What tools should I buy? What do you plan to do with your tools?
What size shop do I need? What how many tools are you going to have?
In three posts in this thread you haven't said what the constrution these barns are, what the wood /lumber is. I have a hundred year old barn but it's stick construction so other than some wide, old board there's little quality wood.
Are these barn post and beam, Stick -WHAT? Give us some details.
Kevin
Eagles may soar, but Weasels dont get sucked in jet engines.
THINKS DAVE FOR ALL. AND YOU RIGHT. CAN NOT EMAIL NO GO. FROM STEVEN VAN BE NICE TO TOOLS.