Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

Page 3 of 3
RE: Subject
You'll have to pull permits to take over the road.
12' wide can be a real problem.
DAMHIKT
--
Have fun

Lew

Add pictures here
✖

In case anyone's interested, that's the standard lane width for most new roads. Older roads might only have an 11' lane, and really old roads might have a lane that's just slightly narrower than a Smart car is long.
If you're building something with the intent of taking it on the road, keep this in mind. Another bonus tip: Just because your garage door measures 10' and your shed base measures 10' doesn't mean you'll be able to fit your shed base through the garage door. (A shop project in school was to build a shed.)
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 22:07:19 -0400, Keith Nuttle

Gee, I've always filed them under the client's name, alphabetically. Or by topic, also alpha. Ditto by computer, but that's an easy resort. ;)
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Add pictures here
✖
On 7/13/2012 11:08 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

May be it is the nature of the business, we filed by lot number, document number and and daily reports chronologically. Our audits were filed by date, as you were most often dealing with the current audits.
Add pictures here
✖
On 7/14/2012 8:12 AM, knuttle wrote:

Being Usenet, not an office ... chronological order, in a parent/child relationship, of messages is the basis of the universal staple of message threads on UseNet.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

You're wasting your time explaining Karl. If someone can't see the simple logic behind posting in chronological order, then explaining it to them isn't going to change anything.
Add pictures here
✖