Bandsaw Electra Beckum BAS316 Guides

Lower blade guide on my bandsaw has fallen apart- an awful design and poorly made part- alloy casting has fallen apart but it was difficult to use and crude anyway- are there any replacement third party ones that are better? I'm sure I've seen some advertised somewhere.

carter does (did?) make aftermarket guides.
Found the website - thanks