Ball head/ spring-tanged hole fasteners: where WTB?

I am going to make a wood frame about 1-1/4" wide for a rectangle about 8" x 26" into which I am going to pt a piece of drywall. 1/4 or half don't know yet. This is going to be place directly above the fuse box frame I made, and will be up to ceiling from fuse box door box. I am going to paint it the same colour as the room. But I don't want to permanently attach it. I guess I could use screws, and plugs. For access to where the wires divert above the fuse box.
I've seen push-in thingys for click-locking doors They screw in from the back and have a ball head. A spring-tanged hole attaches to the stationary mount point behind I've looked at HD, Canadian Tire, and browsed LeeValley catalogue. Where could I get some of these things in Toronto? What are they called. I haven't really looked hard, and I now guess they aren't that uncommon.
-

Lee Valley or Rockler - do an Item search on "Ball Catch"
Dave
none of these constrain in enough directions nor mount the way I'd like. The ball would be the head, is what I'd like. These ones shown at LV would have to be aligned in pairs attached perpendicularly, otherwise they could slide out . I could drill a hole through the part that looks like a T, so that the two balls would hold it , if it weren't strong enough in the first place, Whats the inventors hotline? Actually I think screws w/ round heads are a standard item sold seperately. Then I'd just need a tang, preferably I could drill a hole for, and hamer it in. Its up and outta the way, but I just thought.
-
a wrap around sheet metal U clip, then I can chisel out all 3 clearii at back at same time into the 2x4s
-