BAD

Page 1 of 2

Did he move to canada and change his name to Robatoy?
Sorry, didn't mean to slight any canadianours.
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:14:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (John) wrote:

Even a Clown College Reject (cf "Uncle Jessie") would recognize that Robatoy is not the equivalent of BAD.
An historical mind would find that Sandman begat Robatoy and that BAD begat David.
Sandman's begatting of Robatoy involved no dissolution of the previous personality, whereas the shedding of the scurrilous skin of BAD has led to the warm and cuddly figure whom inhabits the bosom of the Wreck today under the sobriquet of David The Mild.
BTW - it is always a pleasure to welcome a new troll from webtv.
Our filters usually preclude their inclusion into the general colloquy but you have provided a particular and new opportunity to upgrade them.
You have our thanks.
Good luck to Tom whom opines for the way the wreck used to be
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Stop opining. Right now. Bob

Otay, Banky!

What is the best kind of finish for opine?
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:15:25 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

O'Polly.

Check with Patty. Patty O'Furniture.

*Throws hands in the air*
I know, I know..that one has dinosaur shit on it, but somebody had to say it.
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:15:25 -0400, Lee Michaels

A nice cherry-colored stain. Applied with a broom, after sanding with a brick.
While you're at it, stop pining about that which you opine.
Joe "who is having a difficult time making two intransitive verbs work in the same sentence, although I do know what they mean" C.
8-)

Hey Bob Thanks for responding .. I won a small bet as a result. I knew you'd come thru Thanks
Bob Schmall wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Pure bullshit.

http://www.jelks.nu/misc/articles/bs.html

Have you gone to that link recently?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Hmm. Try this one:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040212054855/http://www.jelks.nu/misc/articles/bs.html
<snip>

I saw that fellow interviewed on television one evening (the one who wrote the book). Very interesting fellow, with a dry, intelligent sense of humor.
Patriarch, former marketer, and hence, somewhat of an expert on the subject matter...
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (John) wrote:

*In my best Lou Costello*
"I have been a baaaaad boy."
But NO idea WTF BAD was/is

Bay Area Dave. I've had him and a few others filtered for well over a year, so can't tell you if he still inhabits the rec.