Back from Iraq

For those of you that remember me from the rec I have finally returned from Iraq and I thought I would post a picture of the two carvings I made while I was over there. They are posted in ABPW.
Thanks for the support to the troops everyone!!!!!
Ken Gunter
snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org http://www.ch47.org

Welcome home soldier. I liked the carvings.
They are posted to a newsgroup, ABPW - alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking Due to the niceties and rules of this particular newsgroup we do not post them on this newsgroup. There is also a link to a webpage in the message. If you follow it I bet you could find the pictures there as well.
Ken Gunter
CH-47D Chinook Pilot http://www.ch47.org snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org

Ken:
Welcome back - good work.
ENG 1 & 2 ECLs to GND, buddy - enjoy the downtime - well deserved.
Todd
47Driver wrote:

Carvings are nice. More important, glad to have you back. Ed
Welcome home Ken, and thank you for your service and dedication.
Rob (a Canadian no doubt!!)

from
Welcome back and thank you for your courage.

I remember!
Welcome back!
Barry
Thanks from my family for your service. You have helped make this world a better place.
Phil
p.s. 9-11 never forget..
47Driver wrote:

The carvings are nice. Better still is you coming home. Thanks for everything.
Dan