B.A.D. joke

How dose bay area dave change a light bulb?
Gets on a ladder holds the bulb and lets the world revolve around him CHRIS
...wrong Chris...he drives 3,000 miles (@ 6 mpg and $2/gal) to take the $5 fixtures back so he can replace them with $5 fixtures that will last just as long...all that so he can repeat the process... .

Tom, I'm ashamed FOR you; that wasn't very funny. Are you using the same writer that Keeter hired a few months back? His attempts at humor was sorely lacking for a while, but he's almost back in top form.
thanks for encouraging Chris...NOT!
dave
Tom Kohlman wrote:

Good one I would have no problem beleiving that. But then he would make a post to the group asking if WE think he got a good deal and what we would charge LOL CHRIS

got a B.A.D. case of low self esteem today, Chris?
dave
Chris Melanson wrote:

Not BAD Dave good to see you have a sence of humor. Like I say if you can not laugh at yourself you should not laugh at anybody else. Oh watch it the imposter is back please warn pepole. CHRIS

I know he's back. Everyone that hangs here knows the difference between my irreverence and the impostor's foulness.
Like I said a few weeks back, I never post URL's related to anything of mine. I rarely post on the binaries either.
The troll is one of the regulars. Pretty low, huh?
dave
Chris Melanson wrote:

I am not necessarily defending Dave but, What a hypocrite you are here.
You said,
What the hell dose this have to do with woodworking?
At least his post was preceded with OT. Are you the pot calling the kettle black?