Attn Northern Buckeyes

I thought some you may be interested in this. Most of the equipment is out my league, but maybe some of you pros could find something useful. I've met the owner once and he is real nice guy. I hope he's doing good.
If you make it to the event, you are in for a real treat. This guy has a local reputation for having a unique cornfield.
http://www.bakerbonnigson.com/php/getpdf.php?id 1