Attaching muntins--follow-up

I took the advice offered here and mortised the muntins into the frame. I then routed out rabbets for the glass panes using a rabbetting bit with a bearing guide. I made the muntin 15/16 inch wide, so that after routing 5/16 inch rabbets on both sides I was left with 3/8. It worked well. Thanks for the advice. Eric