Assistance request

I've posted a tracing of an edge profile from a restoration I'm working on to a.b.p.w. It's the edge of a oak newel post from a building built in 1910. The tracing is correctly oriented as you would see it on the edge.
I've looked through Whiteside, CMT, Freud, and several others, with no luck, but that dosen't mean I didn't miss something..
Can anyone guess the name or suggest something close?
Thanks!

where did you post the pic ? many newsgroups dont handle embedded images
a..b.p.w. = alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking Newsgroup where attachments are allowed, but messages (and attachments) are kept only for a very short time.
Phil

Sun, Feb 4, 2007, 7:09pm (EST+5) NO Spam & snipped-for-privacy@1-2-3-4-5-6.notspam (Phil-in-MI) sayeth: a..b.p.w. = alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking <snip>
I kinda find it amusing that a.b.p.w. also stands for alt.binaries.pictures.weapons
news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking news:alt.binaries.pictures.weapons
JOAT Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily. - Johann Von Schiller
J T wrote:

You've never watched me with a chisel, have you? ;-)
Bill
rascal less in the world.
Look at Amana or Magnate There are several ways that can be accomplished very easily Good Luck, George

Sun, Feb 4, 2007, 4:57pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (BARRY) doth query: I've posted a tracing of an edge profile from a restoration I'm working on to a.b.p.w. It's the edge of a oak newel post from a building built in 1910. <snip>
Name? Name. How about Charley?
I'm thinking that from that far back that could well be a one-off.
No prob. Make you a forge, make you some tools, cut some trees, make some charcoal, make some molding knives, temper 'em, and make some duplicates. No prob. LMAO