are Atlas Savage Speed Reducer.

I paid $75 for this Vintage Atlas DP in a garage sale. Replaced the spindle bearings, belts and cleaned it up, but stop short of repaint it. The original paintwork is not perfect condition, but it show the beautiful original handiwork. I have searches in the Internet about the speed reducers made by Savage Mfg. Phoenix AZ. I need to know whether to lubricate the bronze bearings with grease or just lubricating oil.

I do not believe this speed reduces comes with the Atlas DP but an add-on. Anyone came across one? I have goggle search including in the OWWM.

Posted four pictures in posted this Savage Speed Reducer in ABPW

.
Reply to
WD