Applying laminate over countertop front

Page 2 of 2
On 18 Sep 2003 10:34:06 -0700, (San_Diego_Flyer) wrote:

I saw a material at a show that might achieve what you want. It is called GEM LOC. Esentially an mdf backed front counter edge with a rounded over piece of solid surface top and bottom and laminate in the middle. has a tongue to fit in a key you rout in the edge of your substrate. A little pricey (think I remember $13/foot but has a very nice finished look. I've never installed any so I can't comment on ease of use. Do a search and you will get all kinds of info on it.