Anyone use a Sata Minijet 2 to spray furniture.

Has anyone used a Sata Minijet 2 with a 0.8mm fluid nozzle to spray finishes on furniture.

If so would you state how the results turned out and will a Sata Minijet 2 with 0.8mm fluid nozzle be satisfactory for this type of spraying.

Thanks in advance Denny B

Reply to
Denny B

I don't know anything about the Minijet, but my son paints cars for a living and is one of the best painters in an area containing near

1/2 million people. He wouldn't use anything but a Sata. His guns are HVLP (high-volume, low-pressure) for better overspray control.

CE

Denny B wrote:

Reply to
Clarke Echols