Anyone use a Sata Minijet 2 to spray furniture.

Has anyone used a Sata Minijet 2 with a 0.8mm fluid nozzle to spray finishes on furniture.
If so would you state how the results turned out and will a Sata Minijet 2 with 0.8mm fluid nozzle be satisfactory for this type of spraying.
Thanks in advance Denny B
I don't know anything about the Minijet, but my son paints cars for a living and is one of the best painters in an area containing near 1/2 million people. He wouldn't use anything but a Sata. His guns are HVLP (high-volume, low-pressure) for better overspray control.
CE