CD/stereo shelf

Only 4 days late... Promised SWMBO it would be done by Christmas.

Pine planed to 5/8, stopped dadoes for the shelves, the top is attached with dowels. Stained with Minwax "light pecan" followed with three coats of water-soluable poly (touched with 400 grit between coats) and finished with Minwax paste wax.

As a wag on abpf said, beautiful stand for a really ugly stereo.

;-)

Deb likes it, so that's what counts. After "That's lovely, Hon" I got "So when do I get my coffee table?"

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Very nice.

What did you do to manage wood movement in the back?

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

The back panels are T&G and the whole panel floating, mostly. We'll see what happens in the spring.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone