Anyone have the Delta TP305 Planer?

This is about as cheap as they get. All of the reviews I saw have been favorable, which surprised me based on the price. I'm not going to use a planer but a few times a year, but I don't want a machine that I can't get to make parallel across the board either...
Any opinions on this low priced planer?
TIA
Mike W.
Mine works fine. Setting it up properly is the biggest chore. Once that's done it is a joy to use. Bugs

It does not have a cutter head lock, you will get "snipe" at each end of the board. Spend some more money and at least get one with a lock.
Proper technique will eliminate snipe with or with out a head lock.