? anyone from western va, carolina or eastern tenn area

Seriously thinking about relocating from coastal Va and need some information about these area's reply to lamp (dot) lighter at att (dot) net if you have time for a couple emails about the areas Thanks CC
Mon, Sep 19, 2005, 4:36pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@att.net (CC) Seriously thinking about relocating from coastal Va <snip>
Long ago I spent a total of about 5 years in VA. So, I don't blame you for wanting to relocate.
I'm just east of Raleigh, NC. Been in NC since '79, and here since '81. I like the areaa. I'd once thought of relocating somewhere around Gatlinburg - until I learned they have a considerable number of minor erthquakes in that area. I went thru enough quakes in Turkey, so that killed that idea.
JOAT If it ain't broke - fix it 'til it is. - Unknown