To Carolina Breeze....

You must be close to me in climate. I wanted to get you advice on heat pumps. You know, what would you do if you were in the same situation.

I am moving in three years, my heat pump split system at minmum has to be moved, and I don't see putting that kind of money into a 12 year old unit. I live in NC (foothills area). Details are in the previous post (New Heat Pump Or.....)

I had a installer come out today and I would be interested in your opinion as to what he said. Maybe I can catch you on here live?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike Job

Mike

I missed your post, and its cleared off my server apparently and Im a lazy SOB and hate Google, so....

If you want, e-mail me direct, and I can call you directly. Im pretty close to you,...Davidson County.

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC