Any Good WoodDorking Stuff Around Leitchfield, Kentucky?

I'll be flying into Louisville and driving the sixty five miles to Leitchfield. I'm hoping there are some interesting things to see around those parts.
August 17 - 20.
Regards, Tom.
I would say come and see me just south of Louisville but I'm not at all interesting. Puff