Any good how to DVDs on woodworking?

Since my cable TV doesn't air Norm's woodworking shows for some time now, or any other woodworking shows for that matter, I was wondering are there any good detailed woodworking DVDs or something like the Modern Masters series to give inspiration? I have an old VHS tape of the Time-Life "Shop Secrets From Master Craftsmen" that was excellent (Jon Eakes on table saw jigs, Frank Klausz on freehand dovetails, Mike Dunbar on sharpening and Joe Truini on router jigs) but couldn't find any updated DVDs.
The question is, Fred. How many would be willing to pay for a good quality production DVD on woodworking subjects.
New Yankee Workshop is beginning to make DVD's available. But they will be the standard plans and DVD for what is it now $25.00/$29.00. And, that is a 1/2 show. If it where of any number of subjects and/or tools could you imagine what the cost would be?
Roy

You could get complete season like Friends, Cheers, Sex and the City for something like $30 at Amazon.com so why can't we get NYW for about the same or even twice the amount? I watch to learn techniques and lust over the power tools but not interested in any plans. $25.00/$29.00 per 1/2 show is a bit much for me.
Marc Adams offers a pretty good series. I've seen 3 or 4 that I thought were pretty good. Go to http://www.marcadams.com/videos.html
Gary in KC

Fine Woodworking has "many" titles on DVD...
http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/nmbh011.asp
and
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/list.asp?uid 05091213281881&src=T22GOOG68&HKW=3XDVD&z=n
Fred wrote:

their website shows DVDs by Frank Klausz, Mark Duginske as well as Ask TOH. I'm sure there are many more.
BTW, I've had Netflix since the end of July. Works great. They send me an email when a DVD is on the way and another when they receive the return. Fast turn-around time. I watch the movie and when it's over I put the DVD in its prepaid return envelope, open the front door, put the envelope in the mailbox and raise the little flag. So far, very smooth...
Bill Leonhardt
Got one at the : http://www.patwarner.com/info_special_trio.html link.
I have the complete Marc Adams set. Highly recommended. Woodworking at Home DVD magazine. Recommended also.
I also liked the Marc Adasms series. A friend lent me his to watch. I just bought a woodturning video by a Tauten with a guy named Raffy. It was helpful to me since I am just beginning to use a lathe. I got the set of Nora Hall woodcarving. It was enought to allow me to add some carving on the furniture that I build, or imagine building. If nothing else, it helped me get a good Sunday afternoon nap after watching about ten minutes of each video.
On 12 Sep 2005 19:45:15 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Glen"

The wooden plane videos by venerable old (now deceased) Jim Kingshott are classics. Very well done by a very good & knowledgeable teacher.
---- - Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? - http://diversify.com Web Applications
Wow thanks for all the input and the links to the DVDs. Some great stuff!
You can get Woodworking at Home Magazine on DVD. Ted Fred wrote:

Most woodcrafts will rent all the vids that they have on their shelf for a few bux.

Don't overlook your local library.

Here's two good DVDs on woodworking http://www.dvd-movie-shop.org/search-dvd/Mark%20Duginske