Any good Home Depot buys?

I received a card in the mail for 10% off of any Home depot credit card purchase. I know it isn't a deal maker or breaker, but if I could add it to something that already was a good deal I would like that. The only reason that I opened the account in the first place was to get an additional discount when I purchased some of those discountinued Bessy Clamps. To be honest I don't "need" anything, but that wouldn't stop me from taking advantage of a good deal.

Thanks for the ideas!

I did see they had a miter box portable table for $200.00, but it would be tough knowing so many of you folks got it for $100.00

Reply to
ToolMiser

The HD in Madison, WI was clearing out Ridgid MS1250 saws for $199 (notice no LZ in the model number - not laser). It seems to be the same as

'cept the laser. You may want to ask if anyone in your area has them for a similar price. Regular price (and price of the 1250LZ) is $299. FWIW, the few cuts I have done with it were accurate dispite the lack of the latest gizmos.

They also have a gift-card rebate on Ridgid power tools. I have only seen mention of it in one of the three stores I have been in. Details at

that the MS1250 is not on the list of qualifying tools. The MS1250LZ is on the list, however.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Gerdts

Today in my city there is a sale, presumably a national sale. The deal that caught my eye was the Milwakee 1/2" drill, about 30% off. But, I already have a 1/2" drill....

Dave

Reply to
Dave

This deal probably isn't Home Depot specific, but PC has a combination pancake compressor with two brad nailers for $399. It works out to a

40% discount over buying them separately. Comes with hose, a couple of fittings and even a roll of teflon tape.

Regards, John.

Reply to
the_tool_man

For someone starting out the Ryobi router table + router for $150.00 at the Home Depots here in Canada seems to be a pretty good deal.

K. Jones

Reply to
K. Jones

Are you in Canada? That package is $289 at Coastal Tool, in CT, USA.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Oops..typo. It was $299 vs. $489 for the items if purchased at HD individually. Thus, the 40% discount. I'm in upstate SC, USA. My buddy and I bought one of these combos, because he needed the nailers, and I needed the compressor. I ended up with a decent compressor and hose for $140.

Reply to
the_tool_man