Any good Home Depot buys?

I received a card in the mail for 10% off of any Home depot credit card purchase. I know it isn't a deal maker or breaker, but if I could add it to something that already was a good deal I would like that. The only reason that I opened the account in the first place was to get an additional discount when I purchased some of those discountinued Bessy Clamps. To be honest I don't "need" anything, but that wouldn't stop me from taking advantage of a good deal.
Thanks for the ideas!
I did see they had a miter box portable table for $200.00, but it would be tough knowing so many of you folks got it for $100.00
ToolMiser wrote:

The HD in Madison, WI was clearing out Ridgid MS1250 saws for $199 (notice no LZ in the model number - not laser). It seems to be the same as http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/MS1250LZ/index.htm 'cept the laser. You may want to ask if anyone in your area has them for a similar price. Regular price (and price of the 1250LZ) is $299. FWIW, the few cuts I have done with it were accurate dispite the lack of the latest gizmos.
They also have a gift-card rebate on Ridgid power tools. I have only seen mention of it in one of the three stores I have been in. Details at http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/HDUS/EN_US/pc/common/060104_090104_RIDGID_PwrPlay.pdf. Note that the MS1250 is not on the list of qualifying tools. The MS1250LZ is on the list, however.
Mike
Today in my city there is a sale, presumably a national sale. The deal that caught my eye was the Milwakee 1/2" drill, about 30% off. But, I already have a 1/2" drill....
Dave

that
when
don't
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) wrote in message

This deal probably isn't Home Depot specific, but PC has a combination pancake compressor with two brad nailers for $399. It works out to a 40% discount over buying them separately. Comes with hose, a couple of fittings and even a roll of teflon tape.
Regards, John.
On 9 Aug 2004 13:31:53 -0700, john snipped-for-privacy@infoave.net (the_tool_man) wrote:

Are you in Canada? That package is $289 at Coastal Tool, in CT, USA.
Barry
(the_tool_man)

Oops..typo. It was $299 vs. $489 for the items if purchased at HD individually. Thus, the 40% discount. I'm in upstate SC, USA. My buddy and I bought one of these combos, because he needed the nailers, and I needed the compressor. I ended up with a decent compressor and hose for $140.
For someone starting out the Ryobi router table + router for $150.00 at the Home Depots here in Canada seems to be a pretty good deal.
K. Jones

that
when
don't