Any experience with Lee Valley Cabinetmaker's Glue 2002 GF

Anyone here have any experience with Lee Valley Cabinetmaker's Glue 2002 GF?
Opinions?
Thanks
"Paul" <p_b_s_1at_a_t_t.net> wrote in message

I use it all the time; flows easily, good working time.. I have some stuff clamped up right now in fact. Never had a problem with it. Only time I did not use it was when I needed water resistant and water proof.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
A Dubya wrote:

Hey JG,
I stick (a little pun there) with Unibond 800 or the West System. Both are top of the line in my opinion. Less shrinkage/swelling/springback issues.
The Unibond 800 comes from www.vaccupress.com and the West System, I pick up at Lee Valley. The West System not only works great, but is a lot of fun. You can dye it any color you want, and use it as a filler.
I was commissioned awhile back to do a childs bedroom set. I routed out small geometric shapes on the pieces and filled them in with the west system, dyed with a flouresent pallete of colors.
Anyways, both are a very reliable adhesive.
Cheers,
aw

"Paul" <p_b_s_1at_a_t_t.net> wrote in message

Is it just for making cabinets or can it be used for other stuff? I'm going to make some kitchen cabinets so that may be a good glue for me.
Ralph Engerman R. E. Quick Transit

it should work fine for mounting craftsman saw motors to the underside of unisaw iron tops....