Any comments on Woodworking at Home DVD Magazine?

Has anyone here subscribed to or seen the new Woodworking at Home DVD magazine?
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:35:38 GMT, "Charles Jackson"

woodworking at home magazine is a well put together video/dvd of various projects and jigs. they have a turning section, and also a carving section.
For the price, i can tell you I have gotten MY moneys worth thus far. its enjoyable, and informative, even if at times it is a bit elementary. for the beginner to intermediate woodworker, i would, and have recommended it to others.
BTW...it has nothing to do with the handyman club of america. . .
Todd, decides to chip in.

Seems they're flooding the mailboxes for new memberships. Reminds me of Public Broadcasting stations this summer and trying to locate The New Yankee Workshop.
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.