Antique Hardware

I am refinishing an old tool chest that had a brass latch and key. Any ideas on where I can look for a replacement? Failing that, any suggestions for cleaning up the old one? Thanks

Cleaning is no biggie -- accomplished with NOXON, or BRASSO, and judicious amounts of elbow grease in combination with tincture of time.
a google (or froogle -- www.froogle.com) search for 'antique brass chest hardware' should provide some vendor sources.
"Robert Bonomi" wrote:

Brasso is a winner followed by a couple of coats of spray lacquer.
Lew

Vandykes.com ?
There are a lot of sites that offer reproduction brasses and hardware:
to get started: http://www.horton-brasses.com /
Philski