Antique Brass Lampholders ?

My wife has purchased some antique brass/crystal lamp shades, which attach to a standard lampholder. Although you can find bright brass lampholders easily enough, I am really struggling to find any dark/antique brass lampholders ? Any one know where I might get these ? Thanks Tony
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:04:54 -0000, "Tony Benham"

http://www.christopher-wray.com /
HTH -
--
Frank Erskine