Another Steam Engine Show This Weekend

Took in the Missouri River Valley Steam Engine Association Show this morning. Brought back lots of pictures. About half are wood cutting related.

Lawrence L'Hote

Visited my DiL's relatives near Cape Girardeau a few years back (half way between parents), and was given a tour of the most incredible collection of steam engines I've seen since the Henry Ford Museum. What remains firmly embedded in my mind, however, is the image of him throwing walnut chunks into the boiler as I screamed in silence.

Reply to
George