Annealing Oven for Acrylic / PMMA / Perspex / Plexiglas - Searching for Parts

I'm looking to build an annealing oven for Acrylic / Perspex / Plexiglas / PMMA. Nothing fancy just functional, I'm intending to use MDF to create a box structure to which I will add a hinged door and some heating elements. The annealing process is only to about 80C/175F so I'm happy that the wood will do the job.
I initially considered buying an old oven and ripping out the elements/thermostat, however for safety reasons I'm not too keen to do this (The parts are sure to be over powerful), hence I'm trying to find a supplier for the heating elements/thermostat and controller. I would happily receive any information anyone could give... even where to search.
I am based in Europe; a supplier in the UK or France would be most suitable.
Many Thanks Grant
Add pictures here
āœ–
Grant wrote:

RS, Farenell/CPC, lots of elements and controllers too!
Add pictures here
āœ–