Angled dovetail done with bandsaw?

I'm looking to make a drawer where the front is not square to the sides. In other words one side of the drawer is longer than the other. It's going to be about a 15 degree angle off from 90.
I normally use an angled sled to cut the pins. The plan is to make another wedge at 15 degrees and use that under the other angled sled. Then the tails would be cut with just the 15 degree wedge.
Am I missing something or is this as straightforward as it appears? Other than getting mixed up as to which direction the two wedges are supposed to go of course.
-Leuf
For something that complex why not use a rabbit joint secured with a brass pin ala David Marks. ---> Ed