AngleCube Digital Bevel Gage $20/shipped at Rockler

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page#55
--

-MIKE-

-MIKE- wrote:

I think you have the wrong link: http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page "143
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Steve Turner wrote:

Opps! (dumbass!) :-)
Yes, that was the link for the other way-overpriced dial indicator on a stick.
--

-MIKE-

Look to the left side at small photos and click on what he was referring to. WW> --

Yes, looks nice but I guess the postage to the UK would be a killer!