Angle help

Page 2 of 2

To me, doing the calculation involving such a simple proportion *is* "the easy way". Scale drawings are time-consuming; calculations are quick. YMMV.
--
Regards,
Take a look at http://www.sizes.com/numbers/triangles.htm

The CALCULATOR IN WINDOWS is located in the Progrms; Acessories menu. Find it, RIGHT CLICK on it and select Pin To Start Menu, then it will be avaialbl easily.
Google "Microsoft Calculator Plus." It's the same as the calculator, but has a full conversions feature built in. Another easier to get to calculator is Start - Run - calc. -------------------------------------- <snip> DanG wrote: | Start | All programs | Accessories | Calculator | | Once started, in View you can change to a scientific calculator | with the trig keys.
If you use the calculator frequently, you can follow the path DanG provided to find the little bugger, then right click on its icon and drag it back to the "Start" menu. I'd suggest choosing the "Create shortcut" option, then right clicking on the shortcut icon and selecting "Rename" so you can call the shortcut "Calculator". --etc
Joe wrote

Thank you. I needed this. The URL is
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/outreach/dnloads/calcplus.mspx