An idiot and his table saw...

Page 4 of 9  


When you have some actual data that shows that today, something is different and the vast majority of welfare payments are not going to those on the programs, but is instead being consumed by bureaucrats, let us know. But as usual, I suspect that won't be forthcoming, will it. Profanity will.
<sigh> More strawman crap. Are you so unable to argue rationally that you constantly need to create strawman arguments ?
Here's some graphical data of the increase of welfare Note how it has increased far more quickly than the population <http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/welfare_spending How the ratio of recipients to producers has changed for the worse under Obama <http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_efforts_to_eliminate_work_requirements_august_2012.pdf
I'll leave it to you to take responsibility to educate yourself further (One can only hope that you will try to get away from your culture of ignorance)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Uh, I'd venture that 99.9% of the people who bring this up as a supposed example of a frivolous lawsuit, actually have never heard the real story.
Fact 1: The woman received THIRD DEGREE burns. The coffee was FAR hotter than any reasonable restaurant ever serves it. This was a deliberate ploy to reduce requests for refills, as the stuff couldn't even be sipped for 10-15 minutes.
Fact 2: The woman asked McD's to pay her medical bills, which IIRC were a couple of hundred dollars.
Fact 3: She brought suit only AFTER McD refused to pay the paltry medical bills.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Bullshit.
180F *is* appropriate for coffee. Dunkin' Donuts required that their coffee be served at 180F +/- 3F, at that time. What she did is not appropriate for a cup of coffee. BEcause of this nonsense it's difficult to find a decent cup of coffee anymore.

Irrrelevant.
Irelevant.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 12/5/12 11:35 PM, snipped-for-privacy@at.biz wrote:

No, it's not. She required skin grafts in her crotch. This is all easily obtained information. There's a documentary on netflix that spells it all out.

I'd like to see you try to drink 180 degree water. 160degree is palatable, but hot. 180 will burn you. Go get an accurate thermometer and drink some 180 degree water. Just please video record it so I can enjoy the results.

If you think those issues are irrelevant to the lawsuit, you are grossly misinformed.
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

"Third degree burns" are very specific. 180F water doesn't do that sort of damage.

DOn't be absurd.

So sip it to cool it. The *fact* is that McD's isn't a sit-down restaurant. People want to take the coffee with them. McD's *DID NOT* tell her to hold the hot coffee in her crotch. That was all her idea.

Good Lord, you're stupid.

They are *TOTALLY* irrelevant to the issue. They may have provoked her to sue but they should be TOTALLY irrelevant to the issue before the courts, i.e. whether McD's was at fault.
You really should learn something about logic.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 12/6/12 11:45 AM, snipped-for-privacy@at.biz wrote:

Better than being a stupid asshole. I'll be waiting the results of your attempt to drink 180 degree water. Or even 160 degree.
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Anyone who wants to brew a decent cup of coffee will use water at near boiling Presso machines actually use superheated steam
By the time a fresh brewed cup of black coffee gets to you , it's still closer to boiling than sipping temperature That's why people pour it into cold cups, add sugar and cream or milk. To cool or give the coffee time to cool to drinking temp
Most people are smart enough - to know that a fresh-brewed cup of coffee was brewed with boiling water - not to stick an open cup with fresh coffee between their knees while sitting in a car - accept that if they do such a stupid thing, MacD's didn't put the cup there = THEY DID
That's why that female extortionist gets so little sympathy from the general public
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

You certainly should know.

You really are an illiterate moron.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 12/6/12 3:19 PM, snipped-for-privacy@at.biz wrote:

Yet, you refuse to show a shred of evidence or information to support your side of the debate. You, instead, choose call me names like an adolescent child. You have nothing to offer but ignorance and ad hominem dribble. Congratulations, you win.
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Moron, others have posted the specifications for brewed coffee. I suppose you would believe them if I posted them? You didn't understand the first time so there's little hope you would the tenth.

Winnning anything from a complete moron isn't very fulfilling.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 12/10/12 11:53 AM, snipped-for-privacy@at.biz wrote:

Which is why I've grown tired of this debate.
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Because quite obviously you're a complete moron. I'm sure your neuron is lonely.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 12/10/12 3:08 PM, snipped-for-privacy@at.biz wrote:

You are not only very weak at trolling, but transparently lacking in self esteem. I don't know the reasons for that, but I truly feel sorry for you. Go ahead with your obvious and predictable reply, though.
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

More evidence that you're a clueless moron, as if any were needed.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 12/10/12 6:37 PM, snipped-for-privacy@at.biz wrote:

Hey, that was almost verbatim to what I was predicting. Nice.
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Hey, so you, like everyone else, already knew you were a clueless moron. No surprise.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 12/11/12 11:17 AM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:

This is really getting boring. Like I said, you really bad at trolling. Are you as bad at everything else as you are at this?
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

More proof of your single-digit IQ. Continuing to do something that is that boring isn't very bright. Yet you will continue forever. No brain, no pain.

Repeating yourself won't make you less of a liar, just a bigger one.

<Blush>, Why, you honor me with your insults. Coming from you,they're high praise.
Now run along. I think your mommy is calling.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Here is the full story: <http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm .
My home coffeepot brews and serves at 60 C, or 140 F.
Joe Gwinn
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 12/6/12 8:29 AM, Joseph Gwinn wrote:

Don't let facts get in the way of a good debate. :-) There's even more to the story... http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Hot_Coffee/70167106?locale=en-US

I'm pretty sure it brews higher than that. 175 is kind of the minimum for extracting all the good oils. You may be using a "cold brewer" though, I don't know. No standard production coffee maker brews under 180, to the best of my knowledge. Many brew up past 205 which burns the coffee.
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.