An alternative to the norm

Page 2 of 2

It would cost me about 120 calories. For small stuff like that I'd ride my bike over to Home Depot.
John

And if I had it mailed to me the post office is 5km, and for many the "community mailbox" is 2 or more - not everyone gets home mail delivery.

If you want to be anal, more than 20 cents of food for the energy. :-)

all no-charge!!
On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 01:28:00 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Sure but I have prepaid energy in my gas tank, too. Though I'll feel the need to replace both, I'm quite sure (I've also prepaid to get rid of 800cal at the gym later today, but I'm sure that'll be replaced, too ;-).

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 14:48:18 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I'm in no hurry either but it is that season. ;-)
The belt hasn't been shrinking, lately, either. :-(