An alternative to the norm

Sure but I have prepaid energy in my gas tank, too. Though I'll feel the need to replace both, I'm quite sure (I've also prepaid to get rid of 800cal at the gym later today, but I'm sure that'll be replaced, too ;-).

Reply to
krw

In no hurry to replace the surplus under my belt

Reply to
clare

I'm in no hurry either but it is that season. ;-)

The belt hasn't been shrinking, lately, either. :-(

Reply to
krw

krw wrote in news:3f2p7bpjl70vumqlu760h6rib69fuhs1qe@

4ax.com:

Yeah, I lay the blame for that on the various regional management teams. The stores near my Mom's place in Texas are all better than the stores here in South Fla, all of which are much the same.

John

Reply to
John McCoy

Yeah, Roy doesn't have much use for a nail gun. Way too much peddling to get 90 lbs of air...

Reply to
Jack

I thought Norm had plenty.

Reply to
krw

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

They ought to do a Roy vs Norm build off! Select a project, and both Roy and Norm build it. At the end of the hour-long show, we see who's the "better woodworker" (stupid hook for the stupid TV execs.)

Hosted by Tommy MacDonald, the guy who's fallen off the radar. Or maybe Mr. Kreg Jig himself, Scott Phillips.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper