american scyamore woodworkers' retreat woodworking school 2004

Dear Friends and woodworkers:
I am pleased to report that our new 2004 class schedule is available for your viewing on our web site. Looking forward to seeing some familar faces from my friends here at the rec. If you have any questions or comments please email me here at the school.
Mike from American Sycamore www.americansycamoreretreat.com snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com 765-795-4044