"American Bungalow"

While in AR this past weekend taking my youngest daughter back to college, I spent a full day going though a stack of back issues that a relative of SWMBO has been collecting since issue one
For you Arts and Crafts aficionados, this magazine is chock full of nicely done photos, layouts and ads of just about every imaginable piece in this style, including trim, fixtures, and hardware ... if nothing else, an excellent source of design ideas for the furniture/cabinet maker and homebuilder.
http://www.ambungalow.com /
Strictly FWIW ....
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05

Cool! great website.

Agreed - inspriational. I didn't subscribe but picked up several random issues.

Yes, one of my neighbours (a Chicago ex-pat living in the UK) has asub and I read hers. It's a good magazine, especially if you're just buying the odd one. The ads might get a bit repetitive if you read every issue.