Amazon and PC plate jointer

If I read the rebates and discounts right. I can buy a Porter Cable Plate Jointer #557 kit. List prices is $199.99. I get an instant $25 discount for buying $199.99 worth of porter cable tools. Then I mail in the rebate coupon for the jointer - another $30. I get free shipping. Now the price is down to $144.99. If I really want to get aggressive, I can get an Amazon Visa card and charge it to that and take another $30 off. Now its $114.99!
If I'm misinterpreting something, please tell me.
Bob
That's what I did. Then cancelled the card. Thank You Amazon!!

Thank you, Dan!
Bob

That's pretty much the way it is, except I found on another purchase that they wouldn't give me the $25 and $30 discount on the same order. I ended up using the $30 credit card discount for something else.
--
Hank Gillette