Alternative to Briwax?

I purchased some regular Briwax for a wax finish on top of a walnut table I recently completed. I've decided that I don't like the minty scent of toluene, so I'm looking for a replacement. I know that Briwax has a toluene-free version, but I'd just like to know if someone can recommend anything else.
todd
Johnsons?
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:51:15 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"

I tried the toluene-free version of Bri-wax, and didn't like it at all.
Dave Hinz

Somehow, that's what I was afraid of, which is why I solicited some alternatives. Thanks for the info.
todd
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:51:15 -0500, Todd Fatheree wrote:

Minwax Finishing Wax?
-Doug
--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.

Goddards.
Barry

I use Minwax and have no complaints.
djb