Air hose reel question

I need a self-rewinding compressed air hose reel only, got the hose. Does anyone know where I can get the reel without the hose? GCS
Harbor Freight has them at the local store - check their web site.

Does
Grizzly
--
Rumpty

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RESPITE95) wrote in message

www.Grizzly.com
if you can't find one without, Sears has a number of reels of varying quality. They have a variety of models, some pretty reasonably priced. I'd love one if I could find a spot in my shop to mount it out of the way.
dave
RESPITE95 wrote:

Does
Northern Tool
Homier distributing Company - about $30.00.