Ah, here's some rare wood for sale!

Page 2 of 2

Mona Applebaum.

David Hakala posts:

I saw. It was the unmistakable image of Jesus Christ with his hands folded in prayer! "
And his problems went away. So can yours. ;-) <<
Sure. But it looks a bit more like Jimi Hendrix to me.
Looks more like Michael Jackson to me.

snide comment warning. do not read if you are easily offended, or believe the Enlightenment was a wrong turn.
Speaking purely as someone who has spent his fair share of time in synagogues, I just wanted to point out that the whole `clasping of hands in praryer' is not something I have ever seen in real life during a Jewish ritual. We're usually too busy holding a book.
On a side note, if I was really brave I would follow through on my desire for the classic bumper sticker, ``I AM a Jewish carpenter''

Larry Levinson Talking up to the vocal ... LLevinson*Bloomberg.net (remove the star etc ....)
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:06:04 -0400, Larry Levinson

" I DO work for food"
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
David Hakala says...

I thought it looked like the Grim Reaper.
Hax Planks says:

Well, didn't he come to tell us, basically, "Your ass is grass and my daddy's the lawn mower"?
A little like one of my Parris Island drill instructors, but he assumed both roles.
Charlie Self says...

Was his name Sgt. Hartman? Man, that movie was a classic.
Hax Planks asks:

Was his name Sgt. Hartman? Man, that movie was a classic. <<
Believe it or not, his name was Judy, Jim, IIRC. I'm too lazy to go upstairs and check the graduation book.

I'd bet nobody even Grinned.
Howdy!

He's not sharing...
Funny. I can see a face if I work at it, but it sure doesn't look Jewish to me... :)
yours, Michael
snipped-for-privacy@radix.net | White Wolf and the Phoenix
David Hakala wrote:

Astonishing! I was going through my pile of SYP cutoffs the other day and found a piece with a knot in the exact configuration of God's navel. Should I put it on E-Bay so that others have the same opportunity to marvel?
--
Morris Dovey

Morris Dovey wrote:

Why does God have a navel?
--

FF

snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

Everyone needs something to contemplate.
snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

(-: You're a great straight man. :-)
[A] Because we have navels; and [B] So that we can say that we were made in God's image, which could only be true if God also had a navel.
--
Morris Dovey