Ah Ahmost Wet Maself

I just got back from the steam engine show over at Boonville, MO http://www.mrvsea.com/fall_show.htm I may go back tomorrow because I spent all the $$ I had on tools. I came home with two tinners hammers, a pair of sheet metal cutters and a handful of those small metal rules(Starrett and General). Also, I found some cabinet makers rasps....that's when I almost had an 'accident'. I bought the three cabinet makers rasps which were all he had. He had hundreds of other Nickelson metal cutting files Pix about 60kb (rasp on right is one I had from Woodcraft...guess how much I paid for that one?)
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/rasp1big.jpg
I turned one over so you can see the price tag.
A closeup. The one in the center is the one from Woodcraft.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/rasp2big.jpg
I asked the guy, who was there with his wife(who, BTW, gave me a bag to hold another vendor's stuff) "How can you sell Nickelson files so cheap." His reply," because I can buy them so cheap. I don't have much profit margin."
Now, why does one need 4 identical wood rasps? Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

You don't! Now keep one and send one to each of the three next replies as pennance!
-BR

Ya don't. Christmas (or whatever) is coming up! Work at your leisure!
And the name and web site of the rasp vendor was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

that
hold
margin."
calmly ranted:

Please pick up a 49 and 50 for me while you're there, will ya, Larry? Pretty please? (I'm serious.)

To give to their friends with the same name, Larry? ;)
--
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do!

hold