After a too long hiatus, I'm back woodworking again.

Pics on ABPW... A cherry and maple magazine/remote holder/drink stand. SWMBO handed me a picture from a cheesy catalog and said she wanted one of "those". Made from rough sawn lumber, the sides are bookmatched, mortice and tenon joinery except for the "frame" to hold the sides, it came out reasonably well. This is one of three, as I have decided to make two for us, one to sell of most projects to come. Tom
Welcome home, Tom.
Bob

<snip> Thanks, Bob... I never really left... just became a lurker and tried to dodge the hail of yucky posts. A series of injuries and other problems limited the use of an arm for a spell, but I am back in the saddle again! Tom
a bunch of crap
please do not feed the trolls.
That (after reading two other posts from the same cesspool) was an auto-PLONK!. Thanks for the kind words, fellas (and decent gals). Tom
wrote