African Hardwood Finish ??

--WebTV-Mail-18026-7976 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
I forgot to mention that this particular wood is "Padauk".
Thanks, Doc
--WebTV-Mail-18026-7976 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-18026-7976--

I used General Finishes Arm-R-Seal on my Padauk projects. They're inside, so the natural Orange of the Padauk has remained. I did mave some unfinished cutoffs that were exposed to direct sunlight - they went to a rich chocolate brown color. No idea whether Arm-R-Seal would have slowed that darkening or not.