African Hardwood Finish??

--WebTV-Mail-20068-7973 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
Who in the group can advise me as to a proper wood finish?
I would appreciate any help or advice. Thanks in advance for your time, Doc
--WebTV-Mail-20068-7973 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-20068-7973--
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

A proper finish is one that supplies the proper protection from reasonable day to day use for the wood and gives you look you want. Species is pretty much irrelevant for the initial choice.
--
MikeG
Heirloom Woods